February 25, 2014

Radio Interview Tonight at 7:00PM EST



Tonight, I will be a guest on Hyperspace with Solaris Blueraven. Listen live, at 7:00PM EST, on the Dark Matter Radio Network.

I am really looking forward to it, as it has been while since my last radio interview, not to mention I love speaking with Solaris. She is such a great host!

Due to recent health issues, I have had to slow down a bit this winter. This includes postponing my book tours and being a bit more selective about the number of interviews I take on, at least until I get better.

I have a dangerous blood clot in my left arm which has limited my mobility. This, combined with the fact I am being treated with anticoagulants and painkillers, has meant that even my typing has even been affected.

So, long story short, I am really looking forward to tonight's show. I love having the chance to speak with friends and share my message of truth in archaeological research and empowering people to become more engaged with the process of discovery.









No comments:

Post a Comment